Transformational Idea for SMEs
World Trade Center Kochi in association with National Stock of Exchange of India Limited & GTech is organising a session on 'SME LISTING: Transformational Idea for SME Companies' on 10th August 2018 at our Seminar Hall, WTC Kochi from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm followed by Hi-Tea.
Expansion and growth are a synonym for any business and pursuing them aggressively will enable the enterprises to be more competitive. Availability of funds at the right time will help them to fuel this growth, which is challenging with for a firm, especially the SMEs.
The session will be on Fund Raising Opportunities for SMEs through the NSE’s SME Platform – EMERGE. This funding facility is available to the corporates in addition to the available avenues of financing and is also being aggressively explored by the SMEs across the country.
The eligibility requirements for selecting a corporate is listed below for your kind reference:
· Paid-up capital should be less than 25 Cr.
· Operational business for the last 3 financial years with 2 years of profits
· Strong and committed management
Topics to be Covered:
* Introduction to NSE SME Platform
* IPOs on Emerge
* Regulatory Framework
* Value for SMEs
* SME Emerge Listing Process
1) Mr Ravi Jain - (NSE- Sr Manager): Mr Jain heads Kerala Market of the National Stock Exchange.
2) Mr Rajendra Kanoongo, (JMD, Mark Corporate Advisors Private Limited): He has undertaken more than 50 SME Companies for listing and fundraising on Exchange Platform. He is a seasoned Merchant Banker in SME Front.
Who should attend: Promoters, Finance Managers, Marketing Managers, CEO, Directors, Business Heads, CFO and their Consultants.
Entry only to first 40 nominations and please reserve your seats at