We are pleased to present our second episode in the series ''Internationalization of Indian Companies'' with SAS Partners.This time the focus is on France. As you are aware both India and France have centuries-old history of trade relations.
Why you should attend: During this session, we will be discussing the investment opportunities in France along with Tax, Legal & Immigration aspects with Officials from the French Government. It is also an opportunity for Indian SMEs to try and connect potential investments from France.
Date: 20th August 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 4.00 PM – 5.30 PM IST
Platform: Zoom webinar
- Mr Eric FAJOLE, French Trade Commissioner at the French Embassy – Head of Business France in India
- Ms. Audrey LUCBERNET, Head of Invest in France Department, Business France in India
- Mr. Robin Stuckey, Partner Lawyer, ONE - Société d'avocats
- Ms. Fiona MOUGENOT, Managing Director, Expat Partners
- Mr. Suresh Vazirani, Founder and CMD, Transasia Biomedicals Ltd
- Dr. Bose K. Nair, Vice President, World Trade Center - Bengaluru, Kochi and Chennai
- Mr. Alex T. Koshy, Director - Advisory, SAS Partners Corporate Advisors
- The session will be moderated by Mr V. Vijay Kumar, Advisor, SAS Partners Corporate Advisors