Certified Workshop on “Effective Decision Making in Times of Uncertainty”
The new world is in the making, organizations are striving to cope up with the changes and to excel in all possible ways. Leaders make a lot of decisions that are related to people, financial, strategic, and business. We invite you to this online certified Workshop on “Effective Decision Making in Times of Uncertainty”, where you will learn the fundamentals of cognitive biases, errors, and problems with human judgements and decision making. Mr. Gokul Raghunathan, Founder, Mindelligence is the Speaker at the programme.
Topics to be covered
- Decision making fundamentals
- Rational and irrational decisions
- Biases and heuristics
- Judgement and decision-making errors
- Recognizing mental errors
- How to reduce the impact of these errors and biases?
- How to create an effective decision-making framework?
Why you should attend
- To get an entirely new perspective and vision on decision making
- To take better and informed decisions in the future
- To bring a paradigm shift in your thought process
Who should attend: Entrepreneurs, start-up founders, CXOs, team leaders, HR heads, business heads, decision makers, student managers and others interested in the topic.
18th July 2020: 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
19th July 2020: 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Participation fee – INR 1000 plus GST @ 18%
10% discount for 3 or more registrations from same organization
Click here to register
To know more, email@example.com / 9746799938