World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), New York
The World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), founded in 1969, is a not-for-profit, nonpolitical membership organization dedicated to the establishment and effective governance of World Trade Centers (WTC) operations. It is headquartered in New York and comprises of a network of 334 Centers in 98 countries.
The Association serves as an 'international ecosystem' of global connections, iconic properties, and integrated trade services under the umbrella of a prestigious brand.Visit the website.
World Trade Center Kochi
World Trade Center (WTC) Kochi is a licensed member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA). Based out of the Infopark, it is designed to meet the needs of participants in global commerce with a host of services and facilities.
- A forum for dialogue, education and training on the ever changing facets of international trade
- A trade information hub where data on international business can be obtained
- Meeting & Seminar Rooms
WTC Kochi will also organize and host trade missions, targeted business meetings and conferences to attract a steady flow of international business visitors
To be a global networking and knowledge sharing platform fostering international trade through comprehensive facilitation of trade.
To be a preferred catalyst promoting International trade by:
- Accelerating global trade development by capacity building
- Synergizing knowledge-sharing forums among the business fraternity
- Providing integrated facilities for the community on a sustainable basis